Plumber Exam Practice 2022
This practice test covers what you need to know to improve your score on your Plumber exam. Our texting experts devote hours upon hours to prepare practice questions with answers that most likely will appear on your exam. Our practice exams give you the opportunity to test your knowledge on a set of questions. Repetition is a key to success and our tests prep allow you to reinforce your strengths and improve your weaknesses.
There is a tremendous advantage to someone taking the test that s/he is already familiar with the questions and answer choices. Another advantage of taking our Plumbing practice test is that you can assess your performance and see if you need to study and practice more, or if you’re already prepared enough to achieve success on your test day. We encourage you to purchase our Plumber Practice exam and study before your exam. You can read our Plumber practice test on any computer or mobile devices.
At Kingexams, We guarantee you total satisfaction. That is to say, your success is our top priority and we are here to make it happened. Practice is an essential part of preparing for a test and improving a test taker’s chance of success. The best way to succeed on your exam is by going through lots of our practice tests. Taking our tests multiple times helps ensure that you are not surprised or disappointed on your test day.
What Is the Plumber Exam?
The Plumbing Exam is used to ensure a test takers competence in the work that they will be doing. In order to be licensed as a Plumber, you must meet your state’s standards
A Master Plumber may install, change, repair, service, or renovate plumbing under the supervision of a Responsible Master Plumber.
The Journeyman Plumber Exams are a group of state-specific examinations that are used to determine whether or not an individual possesses the skills and knowledge necessary to work as a certified or licensed plumber at the journeyman level within a particular state.
What Does the Plumber Exam Cover?
On this exam you will find questions related to and about the following subjects:
- Plumbing Fixtures, Fittings, and Appliances
- Water Supply Systems
- Indirect Waste
- Drainage, Waste, and Vents
- Roof Drain Piping
- Specialty Plumbing
- General Plumbing Knowledge and Regulations
- Isometric Analysis
- Traps, Interceptors, and Backflow Prevention
- Materials, Uses, and Specifications
- Business Organization and Management
- Codes – Most states have adopted either the IPC (International Plumbers Code) or UPC (Uniform Plumbers Code) plumbing codes, but you may also need to know the National Fuel Gas Code or Uniform Mechanical Code
- General Knowledge – General knowledge includes a wide range of topics such as design and installation, workplace safety, and basic electricity concepts.
- Math & Plans – You’ll need real-world math skills and a thorough math foundation for the daily aspects of this career so you can expect to be tested on basic pipe length calculations and broad based understanding of physics, volume and pressure.
- Pipefitting – You’ll definitely need to know the use and inspection of basic equipment and hardware, as well as the basic layout and installation of pipe.